Website Content Plan
Website Content Plan
What We Need
- A document outlining each page and section of the website, with descriptions of written and visual content for each
- An assessment of the written content, specifically indicating where written content is final, draft (needs editing), or needs to be written from scratch
- An assessment of the visual content, specifically indicating which visual assets are ready and which need to be created or sourced
- Advice on how to collect content from other places (e.g., marketing materials, grant proposals, event photos, etc.) and edit it for the website
- Note: This project is for content planning only. For additional support, see the Website Creation: Build a Brand New Site bundle
What We Have In Place
- We currently have Vision and Mission Statements, which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have Theory of Change, and the ability to provide any other information you need.
How This Will Help
This project will save us $1,636 , allowing us to save funding and we will have the opportunity to allocate this funding to other important initiatives and acquire necessary supplies for upcoming projects.
Developing a captivating website for our organization is crucial to engage your target audience effectively. By creating a unique site that captures attention, we will enhance our online presence and establish a strong connection with potential site visitors. It is essential to incorporate visually appealing design elements, engaging content, and seamless navigation. Having access to professional web development will ensure a successful implementation of our vision.
About The Org
Pound the Rock Foundation (PTRF)
Providing haven for girl sport enthusiasts to belong, connect, and develop.
What We Do
The community, athletes, families, and staff at the Pound the Rock Project work together to create a haven that fosters growth and
development for the whole woman.
PTRP fosters equity and inclusion with the belief that all girls should have equal opportunities and access to sports and a supportive community to achieve their academic success alongside sports.