June, 2018 - March, 2019
For the e-commerce Cdiscount, between 2018 and 2019, as an IT project manager, I was tasked to manage various IT projects and update the supply chain's back-office in a more user-friendly and more maintainable way.
June, 2017 - Current
As a freelance web designer, I help my clients get the best of their websites through Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization and User Experience design.
Usually, that involves :
February, 2017 - August, 2017
Wax Science aims to promote fun and non-stereotypical science. I was responsible for the Parite au Pouvoir project, aiming to promote gender parity in politics and in the french's Assemblee Nationale.
Within my mission I was tasked to manage the project through various goals :
- Creating a website showing gender disparity in the french national assembly with data-visualization and public data.
- Publishing a research document showing the disparities, proposing actions to improve diversity in french politics and making deputies sign the document.
- Communicating around the project and organizing a launching event with 100 guests and speakers of all political sides.
April, 2015 - October, 2015
Growth hacker for a start-up in its early stage :
- Driving traffic to the website and social medias through growth hacks (content strategy, brand partnerships, guest posting, user stories featuring...) and automation.
- Community management and optimization of content strategy. Rise of 800 Facebook followers in two days.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
January, 2015 - January, 2016
January, 2015 - January, 2015
August, 2014 - October, 2016
Managing 5,000 suppliers and more than 10,000 products for 50 worldwide plants.
Managing the production capacity of high-risk suppliers and developing their action plans with the purchasing department :
- Improving and implementing a new, automatic process in order to manage the production capacity of suppliers.
- Creating the AGAT software, allowing a more efficient process by winning more than 120 man-days per year.
- Bonding with the commercial, marketing, procurement and production departments in order to create common KPIs.
January, 2013 - January, 2016