Cynthia M. Battista (Cindy) is the founder, President & Executive Director of Grace Guest House and recently achieved the distinction of Grace as a Certified Hospitality House, 1 of only 14 in the nation.
Cindy earned an AAS degree in Legal Secretarial Science from SUNY Erie, and a BS degree in Office Administration from Buffalo State College. She was accepted into the law schools of UB, Case Western Reserve and University of Cincinnati but chose a position with National Fuel in 1987. After a 30-year career Cindy retired to focus on Grace.
* is an ex officio member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of Grace Guest House
* serves on the Advisory Board for Trocaire College's Medical Imaging Programs
* represents Grace Guest House with the CBO Consortium of Upstate New York
* serves on the Event Committee of the Healthcare Hospitality Network
* is enrolled in Cohort #6 of Linda Ray's Fund Development Bootcamp
* is a member of the Fifty Fabulous Women Giving Circle