Nancy has a consulting practice focused on strategic planning, positioning and marketing issues for Non-Profit and Private sector clients. She has 15 years in consumer marketing with Kraft Foods and Northwest Airlines, as well as over 25 year's experience with her own consulting practice.
Her expertise includes:
* Evaluating and defining an organization's brand identity and positioning
* Developing and executing Strategic and Marketing Plans
* Determining effective messages and vehicles to reach key constituencies - Clients, Donors, Vendors, Trade
* Assisting with internal organization issues and processes
* Assessing program performance and effectiveness
* Facilitating ideation and planning sessions