January, 2018 - Current
Responsible for all paid customer acquisition. Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop overarching acquisition strategy. Manage a team responsible for execution across highly-targeted channels, including, but not limited to: SEM, paid social, affiliate, direct mail, influencers, and referral program. Perform consistent in-depth analyses of paid campaigns and organic marketing efforts to deliver data-driven results and recommendations.
March, 2017 - December, 2017
Responsible for the execution and analysis of highly-targeted paid marketing campaigns, including leading the launch of the Influencer program. Also assisted with organic marketing efforts, including automated email management and customer analytics.
January, 2016 - February, 2017
Openbay offers consumers a simpler way to care for their vehicles by allowing them to compare, book, and pay for auto repair online/via mobile app.
I'm responsible for multi-channel marketing efforts to grow both sides of the marketplace (consumer and auto repair provider). More specifically:
November, 2014 - January, 2016
January, 2014 - August, 2014
• Improved sales efficiency by training and administration of J&J’s first-ever cloud-based system.
• Partnered with sales strategy, marketing and external partners to manage image updates and anticipate in-ventory flow of all products for sales reps and customer-facing teams.
• Facilitated disposal of over 78,000 inventoried products; sent 40% to 25 charitable organizations.
• Prepared compelling, dynamic survey data for Directors’ presentation at National Sales Meeting.
• Facilitated communications and supported 700-person sales team across four core global business units.
July, 2012 - December, 2012
January, 2010 - January, 2015