Graphic Designer, AJA Video Systems
September, 2016 - January, 2018
- Designed and created static and animated web graphic advertisements for AJA's numerous video production products using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Responsible for the creation of product advertisements, including sourcing stock imagery, ensuring that all copy was approved and transcribed correctly and all product imagery was accurate.
- Designed new process to work with international translators to translate all product advertisements, both print and web, into multiple languages.
- In charge of providing advertisements with the correct specifications to all partner print publications around the world.
Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate, Golden Eagle Distributing
January, 2014 - September, 2016
- Lead Graphic Designer; responsible for all graphic design for the company and dealers
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite to create and maintain sales and marketing programs, custom advertising for dealers and promotional materials.
- Main contact between company and multiple printer vendors to place orders for printed marketing and sales materials.
- Designed new order placement system for and managed the dealer advertising program
through third party marketing company for over 400 dealers.
- Participated in planning and coordinating events for sales and marketing meetings.
- Ordered dealer merchandise displays from vendor.
Marketing Program Coordinator, Sleep Train
July, 2013 - January, 2014
- Assisted Community Relations Manager in the administration and coordination of the multiple community outreach programs.
- Utilized internal inventory system to place orders, schedule delivery and track all donations for the Mattresses 4 Kids program.
- Acted as main liaison in the community for current and potential charitable partners.
- Worked with internal and external parties to assist in event management.
Office Assistant, AvePoint, Inc.
October, 2012 - July, 2013
- Assisted the Senior Vice President of Sales with scheduling, project completion and ad hoc assistant tasks.
- Regional Travel Manager for executive travel, visiting colleagues and interviewees.
- Human Resources representative for California office; assisted Director of HR with tasks.
- Main contact between company and vendors, building management and suppliers.
- Assist with Marketing event preparation.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the Santa Clara, CA and Melbourne, Australia offices.
Sales Associate, Sharks Sports and Entertainment
September, 2010 - October, 2012
- One of eight employees on a 20-person staff responsible for cash handling during Sharks games. Contributed to consistently exceed sales goals for every game.
- Verified merchandise pulls from the warehouse; ensured merchandise tagged correctly.
- Training Program Coordinator - assisted management in training all new employees.
- Assisted in creation of slogans for playoff merchandise..
Head Photographer Assistant, Nick Felkey Photography
September, 2004 - September, 2009
- Assisted photographer on portrait shoots; helped with lighting and posing the subject.
- Scheduled photo shoots and business meetings every month for owners/photographer.
- Responsible for processing film orders and passport photos in a deadline driven
- Opened and closed the shop; turned on and off all machines, kept cash register balanced and assisted customers before owners arrived.
- Quickly became proficient in Adobe Photoshop and portrait photography.