Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator, Online Vacation Center
April, 2018 - Current
Responsible for designing high-volume, efficient and quality direct mail, email creation and banner ads for large Travel Agency.
- Selected as lead designer to develop fresh layout ideas for direct mail to market Travel Partners within brand guidelines, such as Celebrity Cruises, Azamara Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Company Exclusive Branding items and more.
- Research and write strategic copy for advertising collateral and emails to support marketing campaigns.
- Create and modify responsive HTML emails and landing pages through Act-On and manage other company landing pages using Word Press.
- Improved customer satisfaction by suggesting and expanding mailing of company branded gift kits to a higher number of customers.
- Write company blogs to share on Social Media outlets like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Proof own work and team members' work for accuracy, design, brand integrity and quality.
- Prepare design files for print production.
Graphic Designer, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
February, 2013 - March, 2018
Main responsibility was to select imagery to support visual branding for a luxury market cruise line. Reported directly to the Vice President of Creative Brand and Management.
- Selected to create the cruise itinerary maps which were published in all marketing materials (both online and print).
- Chosen to be part of the team that created direct mail brochures which were sent out twice a week to as many as 60,000 prospects and guests at one time.
- Created advertisements for luxury and high profile publications such as The New York Times, Departures Magazine, Conde Nast, Wall Street Journal and The San Francisco Chronicle.
- Selected photography which was used for both print and online media advertising.
- Created banner ads which were used on multiple websites to enhance the brand image and increase bookings.
- Reviewed final copy for accuracy prior to publication.
- Managed Graphics Department inventory to ensure adherence to budget whilst maintaining adequate supplies.
- Constantly offered suggestions on how to improve on work product such as Igemoe Maps project where feedback was given to programmers to resolve software glitches. Was commended by the Director of Branding for a job well done!
- Selected to work closely with the shipboard interior design group to modify and update suite floor plans.
Cruise Account Executive, Regent
February, 2012 - April, 2013
- Nominated for Employee of the year in 2013.
- Awarded 8 "Customer Commendations" in 2012.
- Received "exceeds expectations" rating on 2012 performance evaluation.
- Exceeded sales quotas on a regular basis.
Travel Consultant, WMPH Vacations
August, 2008 - November, 2011