Technical Lead, Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
October, 2014 - July, 2017
- Designed and developed real-time stream processing and distributed applications using Big Data analytics tools;
- Integrated streaming applications with distributed NoSQL databases to facilitate analytics and visualization;
- Designed and developed high-performing, scalable data pipelines to integrate various data sources in real-time;
- Technologies used: Spark Streaming, Kafka Connect, Kafka, Zookeeper, Kafka Stream, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kibana;
Developer Analyst, Aon Hewitt
September, 2013 - August, 2014
- Constructed a SaaS based customizable web portal providing HR solutions for clients;
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate;
- Developed portlets with Liferay API and reusable templates using Velocity;
- Extended support for functional and user acceptance testing;
- Mentored new team members and guided junior developers to overcome technical difficulties;
- Technologies Used: Liferay, Hibernate, JBoss, SVN;
Agile Developer, Manulife
July, 2010 - December, 2012
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment using scrum development approach.
- Provided programming estimates, identified potential problems and recommended solutions.
- Participated in sprint planning and sprint review meetings.
- Developed rich user interface using AJAX, JQuery and SOY templates;
Software Analyst, Syntel
September, 2007 - September, 2013
- Received briefs and provided professional consulting services to clients of Syntel as assigned;
- Analyzed business requirements and designed technical solutions;
- Planned and lead development team and overseen developers to ensure quality and meet deadlines;
- Incorporated design patterns to develop a reliable and scalable web applications;
- Identified performance test scenarios and supported performance testing;
- Technologies Used: JSP, Struts, JQuery, AJAX, EJB, Web Services, XML, Websphere, DB2;