February, 2018 - Current
November, 2017 - Current
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The knowledge you gain will be both practical and useful anywhere wild plants grow. You will be provided with our own Identification guide for wild plants, as well as baggies will be provided for gathering foraged items.
What You'll Learn
•Learning to identify wild foods
•Sustainable and progressive harvesting
•Must have tools of the trade
•Flora species names
•Recipes and uses for foraged items
May, 2017 - June, 2017
*Fulfilled pick tickets for orders and unloaded and stocked deliveries by working with truck drivers from all over the country.
*Worked hand in hand unloading trees to large racks of hosta in a short amount of time. Then was responsible for stocking them to their proper homes
*Organized and maintained perennials section. Learned much in a short time about plants while alphabetizing and helping customers fulfill orders.
*Was responsible for primary daily watering of poly houses for perennials, annuals and tropical plants. I was also responsible for grounds keeping, such as weeding and trash removal.
November, 2013 - April, 2014
Research & Data Entry and Q/A Lead Development, Scout: Nov. 2013 to April 2014
Phase 1 - Research & Data Entry:
Located specific information, then verified and logged data for over 2000 different companies into a live Google spreadsheet for further verification.
Phase 2 - SalesForce: Q/A Leads Development:
During the second phase I quality assured the data of contact and company information using Salesforce for leads generated from Phase 1.
January, 2013 - January, 2014
My responsibilities as Job Recruit at Aquent included tracking my hours responsibly and preforming the job to the best of my abilities.
May, 2012 - July, 2012
During my time here I was responsible for various design and development tasks using PHP, HTML5, CSS 2/3 , Wordpress and Umbraco CMS for the development and administration of various websites.
March, 2012 - April, 2012
July, 2011 - July, 2011
July. 16th & 17th
Directed those auditioning in and out of auditions in a professional manner.
Kept consistent communication with my team members.
Provided positive reinforcement for people auditioning for peak performance.
June, 2011 - August, 2011
Created responsive Wordpress website design, graphics and coding for http://www.cafe-lol.com
Developed W3C validated Wordpress CMS Theme.
Created brand and logo design in various forms
Served as lead designer for collateral and brand materials.
Developed marketing campaign and conducted survey based field research.
February, 2010 - Current
• Provide SEO and local SEO consultation and implementation.
• Tasked with the occasional graphic design of promotional or brand material, including flyer design.
• Used Wordpress and PHP to maintain the design, development, implementation and deployment of web applications, services and content to meet process initiatives.
• Responsible for quality assurance of complex web architecture, code writing, and ensuring website functionality and user accessibility.
• Taking the lead when required to evaluate the design of existing or proposed systems to structure and access databases required for Bulldog Bootcamp’s website as well as the hardware maintenance.
January, 2008 - January, 2009
October, 2007 - October, 2011
• Was responsible for keeping with current web technologies and the best practices to implement.
• Developed and designed web pages, graphics and interactive media.
• Built partnerships with online properties and identified new digital business opportunities.
January, 1999 - Current
Freelance Web and Multimedia Development, Mantis Studios (previously under my own name): Jan 1st, 1999 to Current
Freelance Web and Multimedia Development:
HTML5, CSS, Phtoshop, Illustrator: Maplehurst Bakeries ~ http://www.maplehurstbakeries.com/
HTML5, META, SEO ~ http://www.fortis-mfg.com/ http://www.betatech.ca/
PHP, HTML5, CSS 2/3 , Wordpress CMS: Completed site for Piccolo Sogno. http://www.piccolosognodue.com/
.NET, HTML5, CSS 2/3 , Umbraco CMS: Made regular updates, edits and changes for Rochelle Park District http://www.RochelleParkDistrict.org
Photoshop & Illustrator CS, Social Media, UX, Templating, Wireframes : Glasswhiteboards.com-: Was responsible and completed the Facebook, Google+ Twitter & Youtube page designs for http://www.glasswhiteboard.com
Multimedia & Design