SEO/Inbound Marketing Manager, Innovative Plumbing Solutions
April, 2017 - Current
Provide long and short-term SEO, social media and blog strategies for rapidly expanding plumbing company
Manage relationships with paid search vendors, analyze results and adjust SEM strategy as necessary
Oversee contract developer and collaborate on website redesign
Map out new website architecture to ensure adherence to SEO best practices, optimize website for conversion, migrate websites to new server.
Audit backlink profile, perform outreach to have low value links removed and update and submit disavow files
Inbound Marketing Manager & Consultant, Freelance Marketing and Creative Services
June, 2013 - Current
I help businesses develop, implement and manage inbound marketing campaigns that increase brand visibility and provide solid ROI. In a world full of specialists, there's value in a well-rounded, holistic marketer. I welcome the challenge that comes with fostering new digital communities and re-engaging existing audiences. Shoestring budgets don't scare me.
Marketing Manager, Stillwater Dwellings, Inc.
May, 2016 - July, 2016
Created comprehensive marketing strategy for architectural start up.
SEO Strategist II, CDK Global
June, 2014 - May, 2016
- Monitor and analyze site traffic, organic search placement, SEO tactics and strategy to improve performance metrics across a number of websites
- Consult with external clients to understand their business goals and provide personalized optimization recommendations to support these goals
- Research online market space for each client and propose realistic possibilities of gaining market share in their niche
- Implement on-page and off-page tactics to increase search rankings and traffic
- Develop, generate, and interpret monthly performance reports for stakeholders with varying levels of SEO knowledge
Marketing and Sales Coordinator, Injured Workers Pharmacy
November, 2007 - July, 2013
While my official title at Injured Workers Pharmacy was Marketing and Sales Coordinator, I was also known as the "go-to person" for ad hoc projects. Some of the hats I wore included marketer, project manager, copywriter, technical writer, researcher, trainer, event coordinator and, occasionally, printer repair person. As a growing company, it was crucial to have all hands on board and I was always more than happy to fill in wherever there was a need.