Marketing and Branding Intern, Butler University
January, 2016 - May, 2016
- Enhanced engagement and promotion of Butler's new brand among prospective students, current students, and alumni using multiple media.
- Developed “Dream Like a Bulldog” multimedia campaign to position Butler as a dream school through social media and on-campus promotions such as a dream wall where students write future aspirations.
- Spearheaded designs for commencement signage placed throughout campus and used for photo ops.
- Researched 80+ competitors to suggest improvements to Butler’s online marketing guide.
- Crafted social media posts and ads for Twitter (relating Butler to the Olympics) and Facebook to drive engagement and aid in prospective student applications.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Butler University
January, 2012 - January, 2016
Strategic Communication (High Honors) and Psychology
Marketing and Social Media Intern, Christel House International
August, 2015 - December, 2015
- Raised awareness and donations for Christel House academies worldwide and helped to break the cycle of poverty by creating social media posts, Google advertisements, graphic design work, as well as many other miscellaneous marketing activities.
- Increased daily Google Ad impressions by thousands in the Indianapolis area by teaching myself the system.
- Wrote press releases for international and local audiences about the various fundraisers and initiatives such as a Penguin Walk through the French countryside.
- Created custom social media designs and artwork for Christel House schools and Christel DeHaan (CEO).
- Traveled to Indianapolis Christel House Schools to aid in photography and videography of students for marketing materials.
- Created branded signage for use at the Christel House Winter Concert Fundraiser.