Accomplished and innovative safety and human resources professional in construction and industrial fields with a diverse record of accomplishments and experience:
* Proven track record in developing and implementing programs to address safety, productivity and cost control concerns.
* Pro-active problem solver who works with clients, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and public officials to keep projects on track and address long-term concerns.
* Successfully represented company and industry interests in litigation and legislative advocacy, including leading efforts to enact legislative reforms.
* Strong background in training, coaching and teaching in professional and academic environments, as well as performance review and tracking systems.
* Successful record of developing and executing recruiting programs to fill positions from top to bottom organization levels.
Specialties: Human resources, Occupational safety, Public and media relations, Corporate communication, Organizational development, Governmental relations, Teaching/training and development, Technical writing, Worker's Comp, General liability issues, State and federal regulatory compliance, Recruiting, Interviewing.
PLEASE NO SALES SOLICITATIONS OR CONNECTIONS FOR SALES!