June, 2010 - Current
Developed WordPress sites and blogs from scratch and modifying existing themes. HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, PHP • Graphic Design for Posters, Logos, and other promotional items. Digital portfolio at www.anphira.com. • Graphic Design and Web Design services as hourly consultant for PokerTrip Enterprises, Inc. • Volunteer design services for non-profits through Sparked, Catchafire and Community Corps.
April, 2010 - August, 2011
Content Lead for Client: Directed team to produce 1000s of pieces of content. Directed development and maintenance of corporate website. Maintained records and provided monthly progress reports.
• Met deadlines for content production and performed testing to ensure correct performance with system software and hardware.
• Worked with international clients to provide timely solutions matching their existing corporate branding.
October, 2009 - December, 2010
Designed and developed new graphical user interfaces to increase flight crew usability with Ada95 and OpenGL using GreenHills IDE. Assisted Human Factors group in developing and streamlining user interface for crew usability, saving time and money.
• Resolved interdepartmental conflicts and implemented solutions.
• Tested, debugged and developed Ada95 code for display of mission critical information.
June, 2007 - June, 2009
• Created user interfaces for file system and mission-specific image interactions with Software Development team.
• Produced and improved requirements with Human Factors and Systems Engineering.
• Developed documentation and requirements for safety critical flight display software with the Software Test team.
• Wrote unit tests for mission systems.
• Performed independently with lead & management at different site.
January, 2006 - August, 2006
• Prepared course materials including labs and homework.
• Trained new teaching assistants and lecturers.
September, 2004 - December, 2005
Lectured, graded quizzes, homework, and final projects as well as assisting students with labs.
January, 2004 - January, 2007
May, 2002 - May, 2004
• Working with Geneseo Inertial Confinement Fusion Union to enhance and add features to existing particle physics visualization program. Using C++ and OpenGL for rendering of simulation data.
• Developing Constructive Solid Geometry Renderer for simulation program.
• Funding by: The US Dept. of Energy, The Laboratory for Laser Energetics and The Lawrence Livermore National Lab.
January, 2000 - January, 2004