May, 2018 - June, 2019
• Advise, coordinate, and conduct recruitment and selection processes across RMIT Vietnam.
• Manage RMIT Vietnam’s applications inbox for candidate applications and expressions of interest, ensuring that it is always up to date.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
• Provide advice and guidance on recruitment ‘best practice’ positively influencing recruitment outcomes to ensure top talent is recruited to RMIT Vietnam.
• Work collaboratively with other HR staff to ensure employment offers and other HR administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Produce and maintain recruitment reports, ensuring retention of all recruitment records within HR
• Continuously review recruitment, selection and on boarding processes and suggest ways in which these can be improved.
• Other duties and responsibilities as required.
• Key portfolios: English Educator, Research Assistant and Professional groups (HR, Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Library and Administration).
• Highlighted projects: Employer Branding (updated content on Career Page, standardizing JDs, research on effective channels for sourcing), Personality test, new English test for selection process, filming for job advertisement.
January, 2015 - May, 2018
• Search CVs, screen candidates, conduct interviews, and assist employment process for clients (junior to middle levels).
• Maintain and develop database resources: conduct targeted selections, personal referrals and develop specific industries.
• Prepare content for recruitment ads and manage advertisements posted on the internet (or print media).
• Maintain accurate records in the recruitment database to release recruitment reports as required.
• Make reports as requested.
• Key accounts: Unilever (HCM & HN), GSK (HCM & HN), Mead Johnson, Johnson & Johnson, Mizuho Bank (+ other ad-hoc clients)
• Industries: Administration, HR, Procurement (both direct & indirect), Marketing, Sales Operation, Finance & Accounting, Data Management, R&D-Packaging, Production, Pharmacy (regulatory affair, drug safety), IT Support and Law
• Highlighted project: Mercedes Vietnam – MO Development Project: Conduct competency-based interview for middle management positions to find their potential leaders
HR Outsourcing (30%)
• Manage all activities related to the Outsourcing Employees (orientation, on-boarding process, labor contract management, payroll process, exit interview and termination process).
• Investigate and bring to resolution of customer questions.
• Inform legal updates and give consultancy to clients regarding legal changes.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships.
• Support Line Manager in dealing with new clients in term of preparing offer, presentation slide, feedback and set up stage with client and contractors.
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
• Ad-hoc tasks: conduct reference check, apply visa/ work permit for contractors (China, South Africa, Australia, Korea), support as Training Coordinator for the department, support internal recruitment events, back-up at client’s office.
• Key accounts: RMIT, Novartis Group, Valiram Group, Mead Johnson, Mundi Pharma, Boston Scientific, Tetra Pak, Commonwealth Bank (~213 headcount)
April, 2014 - December, 2014
• Support the implementation of the annual training plan and all training activities
• Monitor and support reporting on the progress of the training operation
• Work with Line Manager on the Training Need Analysis, preparation/ distribution /filing of the training
• Maintain course files in accordance with HNVN’s training process (attendant tracking, final test result,
competence training database, master list of class, master list of training)
• Help to provide the training analysis/summary and evolution after the training, measure the change of behavior of the trainees
• Input data to training system tool (training portal)
• Conduct induction training & orientation programs for new hires
• Support Recruitment Team on: conduct, evaluate Pre-employment Test (IQ Test, EQ Test, English Test and Technical Test) and inform the results for candidates; support Career Talk Program - University Tour
• HR knowledge (Training & Development department)
• Ability to organize and manage workload
• Good communication and relationship with all departments
• Database Management
February, 2014 - December, 2016