July, 2020 - Current
OneAccord serves business owners and non-profit organizations with a values-based commitment to maximize their mission, vision, goals, and we partner to insure a lasting legacy.
OneAccord is organization of former CEO's, business owners, and C-level executives from a diverse array of industries with deep experience growing top line revenue, driving operational excellence, and building successful organizations. Leaders face unknowns throughout the life of their organization. To grow a business or nonprofit, you need a good plan and great execution. As operators, we know how to do both. We begin with a thorough business and organizational assessment customized to your business, then act as operating partners to help you implement comprehensive revenue, marketing and leadership processes to execute growth initiatives and build lasting value.
President / CEO, Partners International
February, 2013 - June, 2020
As President & CEO, I managed all of the business of the organization in accordance with the bylaws and policies adopted by the Board of Directors. Under my leadership as CEO over the last seven years, the most significant accomplishments to further the mission of Partners International are:
• In my first 24 months of leadership, I led the organization and the Board through a process to recast and align a clear organizational Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Code of Conduct.
• In partnership with the Board Chairman, I co-led the Board of Directors through a transformation from an operational to a governance Board, and played a significant role in the recruiting of new Board members. I also led the Board of Directors through a process to consider, evaluate, and build our spiritual discernment as a Board.
• I led the rebuilding of key roles on the Executive Leadership and implemented new processes to create and align on a 5-fold strategic plans with key goals, measures, and key outcomes – along with a quarterly review process to keep the staff informed, aligned, and engaged.
• I led the organization though a comprehensive IT, CRM, Gift Processing, Finance, and Facilities restructuring to significantly improve operational efficiency which reduced general operations expense over $240,000 annually (from 11.4% of revenue to 8.2%) and generated $1.195 million in liquid investments.
• I led the rebuilding and restoration of the mission critical CEO portfolio of Foundations relationships that lead to a growth of $600,000 annual over the last seven years.
• After stabilizing revenue with a low point in FY17, Partners International achieved revenue growth in FY18, FY19, and FY20.
Global Services Executive, Hewlett-Packard
October, 2003 - October, 2012
I had the overall general manager Applications P&L responsibility for the Procter & Gamble (P&G) account which has a total annual operating revenue of $230M in FY 2012. This included overall accountability for revenue, operating profit, operating budget, cost of delivery, project financial delivery, project and operations quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and all Operational Excellence contract SLAs and key performance indicators (KPIs). I provided the strategic and operational leadership for a team of 3600+ people globally located in 30+ countries.
In FY 2012, under my leadership, the P&G account applications busines achieved the following business results:
• All time high financial performance revenue and operating profit ($231 million in revenue versus a $191 million target).
• All time high Operational Excellence Customer Satisfaction scores (8.5 on a 10 scale)
• All time high Project Delivery Customer Satisfaction (4.62 on a 5 scale for 140+ fixed bid projects)
• All time high Operational Excellence SLA performance (99% Critical SLA)
As recognition for these results, HP was awarded the 2012 P&G Global Business Services Supplier Excellence Award which recognizes the top 1% of P&G partners.
Additionally, the P&G and HP collaborative "Always On" project, of which I was the HP Executive Sponsor, was recognize by P&G with the FY2012 Global Business Services CIO Presidents Award for achiving breakthough Operational Excellence.
Lastly, in 2012, P&G rewarded HP a 5 year extension of the Outsourcing Contract (ITO and Applications) with a Total Contract Value of over $1.7 Billion USD.
IT Manager, Procter & Gamble
January, 1986 - September, 2003
17 years with the Procter & Gamble IT organization, Over those 17 years I had a variety of IT assignments supporting, developing, and architecting Supply Chain Solutions.
Overall I had 4 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain solutions. 4 years in Application Service Management for P&G Asia, 2 years leading the SAP Basis operations for Asia, 2 years leading a significant Global SAP Development project for the Regulated Manufacturing operations in P&G, and 3 years leading SAP implementations for the NA P&G Health [HTML_REMOVED] Beauty Care business.
Prior to that had built a strong Manufacturing vertical expertise as a founding member in the P&G Global Manufacturing Execution Systems COE, and also as an IT Manager role in a P&G manufacturing site for the NA P&G Laundry / Fabric Care business.
MBA, California State University-Chico
January, 1983 - January, 1985
Bachelor of Science (BS), California State University-Sacramento
January, 1980 - January, 1982