November, 2018 - October, 2020
• Created and implemented marketing strategy for 19/20 and 20/21 academic years resulting in 11% more inquiries, 30% more visits to the campus, and 9% more new applications.
• Promoted school's Summer Camp both inside and outside the school community resulting in a 40% increase in sales and two new enrollments for the school.
• Promoted and executed prospective parent recruitment events resulting in approximately 99 new inquiries and 10 enrollments from Open House events alone.
• Designed and created an extensive library of marketing, sales and educational collateral that adheres to strict brand and copywriting guidelines, such as but not limited to business cards, templates, social media graphics, print and digital advertising materials, and posters.
• Collaborated with Communications Manager on email marketing, Public Relations, and social media content.
• Managed and updated school’s website.
December, 2016 - June, 2017
• 500 plus hours of training with industry-leading mentor in a course designed by experts from companies like Apple and Amazon
• Ran competitor analysis of 3 similar applications and identified 2 major unaddressed components, including a calendar feature and advanced options for organizing tasks. Designed Taskly to address these unmet needs as a unique value advantage
• Executed user research in the form of interviews and surveys that uncovered user needs, including intuitive and quick usability, task prioritizaton, and visualizing tasks across time with a calendar
• Developed user personas to guide Taskly’s design and development
• Defined Taskly’s content structure and information architecture through card sorting exercises
• Created all design artifacts, including wireframes, digital prototypes and high fidelity mock ups using UXPin, InVision, and Adobe Illustrator respectively
• Executed usability tests and implemented feedback
March, 2015 - November, 2018
• Manage the re-recruitment of former students of the Houston location, with responsibility for driving re-enrollment revenues of more than $1.5MM
• Consistently exceeded goals by developing strategies for improved user flow, providing clear expectations, and helping students overcome obstacles to enrollment, such as lack of desired courses, financial planning issues, and hardship withdrawals
November, 2013 - March, 2015
• Selected as one of four Admissions Recruiters to complete the Institute’s Admissions Development Leadership Program
• Designed a mandatory training program to prepare Art Institute of Houston students for internet-based coursework, with the program being subsequently used by corporate to train thousands of students at all 34 locations nationwide
• Managed all aspects of the school’s annual “Summer Studio” event in 2014, including recruitment of more than 125 confirmed attendees (substantially increasing both program participation and subsequent attendance at the Institute compared to the 2013 and 2015 events)
June, 2012 - November, 2013
• Achieved 152% of recruiting goals during tenure based on extensive phone prospecting, relationship building through structured and unstructured interviews, and follow-through during and after the application process
• Conducted regular in-person meetings and hundreds of phone calls with prospects each week
January, 2012 - June, 2012
Ensured compliance in foster care homes across the Houston area for a regional foster care agency, with responsibility for creating family dynamic behavioral plans for parents and children
May, 2010 - June, 2012
Recruited roughly 15 households per year to join the foster care program by executing a structured on-boarding and follow-up strategy and pre-emptively relaying program expectations to all potential recruits