Our mission is:
- Facilitate and / or improve the return to normal family life,
- Promote quality education to vulnerable children ,
- Social reintegration and educational support to vulnerable children,
- Facilitate access to health care for children and vulnerable families,
- Economic empowerment of unemployed youth and vulnerable families.
What We Do
- We provide educational opportunities to children who survived the life from a dump site, they are reintegrated to school.
- We insure socio-economic empowerment to vulnerable families through income generating activities provided to women,
- We provide healthcare support to vulnerable children,
- We insure economic empowerment to unemployed and disadvantageous young people.