The Nutrition Center brings people together to collectively imagine and build a just food system and healthy community.
What We Do
We work with our community to:
- Make healthy and local food accessible and affordable;
- Grow gardens and support local farmers;
- Cultivate partnerships with young people as engaged leaders and changemakers;
- Create opportunities for people with diverse experiences to learn and share with each other; and
- Build vibrant neighborhoods and deepen connections between people, place, and the land.