Our Mission: We break down barriers that prevent young, underserved individuals from achieving education and career success.
Our Vision: To transform communities by making college, training and career success a reality for those who face great obstacles.
What We Do
On Point for College provides a comprehensive suite of services that allows us to meet our students wherever they are along their post-secondary journeys. To do this, we offer:
* One-on-one advising, including help with preparing college & financial aid applications
* Transportation to & from colleges for semester breaks, emergencies, and placement exams
* A set of basic college & dorm supplies so no student arrives unprepared
* Campus tours during the spring & fall semesters for prospective students
* Ongoing support and advisement throughout their college careers, including visits from On Point staff and connection to on-campus resources
* Career planning, including guidance in selecting a course of study, help with resumes, interview skills, job shadowing, internships, and networking