NSW Jewish Board of Deputies
Saved on 0 projects and calls
This is the total value we've estimated for all projects matched. Learn more about how we calculate project savings.
MissionThe NSW Jewish Board of Deputies is the representative roof-body of the NSW Jewish community. It leads, speaks and advocates on behalf of the NSW Jewish community, with 56 major communal organisations as its constituents.
We work to:
- Ensure the political and physical security of the NSW Jewish community
- Combat antisemitism and other forms of racism
- Increase understanding of Israel and its centrality to Jewish life
- Promote social inclusion of all segments of NSW society
- Maintain the unity and cohesion of the NSW Jewish community
- Ensure the continuity of a vibrant NSW Jewish community