Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition (MTPC) works to ensure the wellbeing, safety, and lived equity of all trans, nonbinary, and gender expansive people in Massachusetts.
What We Do
We educate the public; advocate at state, local, and national levels; and through collective action we mobilize community, engage in capacity building, and advance community wellness and prosperity. We work to:
- Build broad-based participation and community power;
- Build a statewide presence and serve all of Massachusetts;
- Support the development of leaders and coalitions;
- Draw strength from all of our communities' experiences and identities;
- Learn from our history and evolve consciously;
- Honor the experiences and voices of elders and youth;
- Be accountable to the communities in which we work.