MissionTo engage and strengthen the Victorian Jewish community by:-
* Developing and promoting the opportunity for all members to share and embrace their Jewish identity through sport & wellbeing activities.
* Encouraging participation in sport through annual carnivals and competitive sporting events at the state, national and international level.
* Engaging a wider demographic in activities centered on Health and Wellbeing with the purpose of increasing participation, growing membership and improving the health outcomes for the community.
* Working actively to support programs that embody the Maccabi ideals of Jewish continuity, support for the state of Israel and excellence in sport.
* Creating a sustainable and prosperous financial position for Maccabi Victoria that enables the organization to support its objectives and ambitions and those of the clubs.
*To be forward focused and embracing of opportunities which ensure the longevity of Maccabi.
What We DoMaccabi Victoria Incorporated is the roof body for Jewish Sport and Wellbeing in Victoria and part of the worldwide Maccabi family represented in over 50 countries with over 400,000 members.
We are the largest grassroots Jewish organisation in Victoria and in Australia, and have been in existence for almost 100 years.
Currently, in Victoria, we comprise of 23 sporting and recreational clubs , over 3,500 active playing members, more than 600 weekly volunteers & have a database of 20,000+ members which include parents, family and friends who are all connected to Maccabi.