Greater Midland is network of centers dedicated to creating community and improving wellness by providing education, youth development, sports & recreation, fitness and social connection for every phase of life.
What We Do
For 100 years, the Greater Midland Community Centers have connected Midlanders to one another and created memories that are a part of thousands of families' history. With over 10,000 members, our impact is both visible and our impact is significant. Consider this:
* 326 children enrolled in our early care & education program with over 60% low-income.
* 14,608 school-aged kids enrolled in programs and almost 5,000 in summer camp.
* 16,154 adults participating in fitness & wellbeing programs.
* 13,749 meals served over the summer to low-income residents and over 3,000 families fed through our food banks.
Greater Midland has long been known for its programming and willingness to look beyond the obvious to deliver community-based activities that makes Midland one of the nation's top places to raise a family. We measure our impact across all nine of our sites to ensure that:
* Our youngest learners are ready for school
* All kids are connected to a caring adult
* Our kids and adults are moving every day
* Our seniors are connected to the community