CORAP ensures that the civil society is an essential stakeholder in all reforms in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, championing Congolese population's social and economic well-being.
What We Do
- Advocate for the development of a Congolese national energy policy and energy planning;
- Advocate for the government to stop Inga 3 project in favor of other forms of renewable energies;
- Involve local communities and civil society organizations in the reforms undertaken by the state;
- Ensure that the communities mobilize to demand the respect of fundamental rights;
- Improve communication between the Congolese civil society and its rights