Austin Child Guidance Center (ACGC)
Austin, Texas, USA
MissionAustin Child Guidance Center provides accessible, high-quality mental health services to children and their families to empower them to thrive in childhood and beyond.
What We DoFor over 72 years, ACGC has provided mental health services to Austin and Central Texas children and their families regardless of ability to pay. We accept private and public insurance, offer a sliding fee scale, and can provide no-cost services to families who qualify.
* Individual/Family therapy
* Group therapy
* Infant & Early Childhood (IEC) services promote the social and emotional health of children to prepare them for school and future success by educating and providing guidance to childcare staff and caregivers on infant and childhood development.
* TANDEM Teen Prenatal & Parenting Program - Community partnership promoting the health and well-being of young families and reducing their risk of subsequent unplanned pregnancies.
* Walk-In Clinic to address immediate needs through consultation with a therapist about problem behavior, seek advice, and explore solutions.
* Caregiver Education Workshops - Low or no-cost education specifically designed for caregivers on specialized topics.
Psychological & Psychiatric Services
* Psychological assessment
* Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
* Intake services
* Family Resource Navigation - Specialized case management services
* Outreach & Engagement
* Technology Lending Program