Program Delivery Associate
Catchafire is a full service, on-demand solution designed to address the wide-ranging and complex needs of nonprofits by connecting them with talented pro bono professionals. We partner with major funders (read more here) to provide unlimited access to Catchafire to tens of thousands of nonprofits ready to invest in the growth of their organizations and the impact of their service.
Our mission is simple: catalyze positive social change by building a stronger nonprofit sector fueled by talent abundance. Here are some ways to get to know us better:
About the Role and the Department
As the Program Associate, you will partner with other Program and Accounts team members (the primary owners of our client relationships) to make our programs successful. You will be responsible for supporting the foundation elements across all of our programs, which bring Catchafire to thousands of organizations worldwide and deliver on our critical mission to transform the nonprofit sector.
You will work collaboratively with Catchafire teammates across Accounts, Marketing, Business Development, Product, and Tech on special projects. The person best suited for this role is naturally organized, has strong data and Excel skills, has exceptional attention to detail, and is a master project manager. You have a desire to learn about program design and implementation, client management, marketing strategy, and tech and product development.
You will have the opportunity to take part in helping Catchafire shape a fairly new function in service of our critical mission. This role will report to our Program Delivery Lead.
- Master Project Manager: You are able to organize project tasks, assemble the team and engage stakeholders from start to finish. You know when and how to manage across teams to get the job done.
- Unwavering attention to detail: You understand the professional standards that our clients expect, and you hold yourself and your teammates to a high bar of delivery. You ensure that every piece of work that is produced under your watch is excellent.
- Do-what-it-takes attitude: No task is too small or arduous if it is in service of the larger mission. You are hungry for responsibility and can see how tiny pieces of work elevate an overall experience.
- Data-centric: You are proficient in Excel and you are comfortable working with data to analyze trends.
Responsibilities of the Program Delivery Associate
- Own all standard, recurring program elements that are integral in making our programs successful
- Support programs that work with underserved organizations and partner with other teams to incorporate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion best practices into our programming
- Contribute to our systems by ensuring all of our program data is up to date and accurate across our CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
- Support teams across Catchafire (Marketing, Accounts, Customer Success, Business Development) as a point of contact for our programs
- Assist on special projects that support our nonprofits and our foundation partnerships
- Lead research on understanding our nonprofit cohorts more deeply and work with other Program Delivery team members to use these findings to increase resonance within our programs
Experience / Background
In order to be successful in this role you must meet most, if not all, of the following needs:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience supporting client facing or program teams
- Comfort and familiarity with working with large datasets, formulas and pivot tables in Excel
- Basic project management experience
- Experience working with general office tools (like Excel, Google Docs, etc.) and interest or experience in learning more unique and complex tech systems
- Basic understanding of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and consider it a priority in your professional growth
How to Apply
If our values resonate with you, email your resume to [email protected]. Please specify "Program Delivery Associate" in the subject, and include short answers (150 words or less) to the following questions in lieu of a formal cover letter:
- Why do you want to work at Catchafire?
- What does it take to be a great team player?
Catchafire’s office is based in NYC, though we will be working remotely as long as COVID-19 persists. We consider our employees’ safety as a top priority and we will continue to assess our return date and when we will resume work travel as the situation progresses. We also provide accommodations to help with home office set up.
This role may be remote full time, with the expectation that the employee is willing and able to travel to the NYC office periodically as deemed necessary and beneficial.
Catchafire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are also welcoming to any reasonable accommodations that can be made for candidates in our hiring process.