1-3 Minute Video | Filming & Editing
A project for Voolla
Pro Bono Time
Voolla addresses a critical issue by making volunteering easier and generating badly needed funds for charities. Our platform, which turns volunteer skills into money for charities, is an innovative approach that changes the way we give to charity. Through our program, anyone with a skill (everything from babysitters to doctors) can volunteer their services to raise funds for a charity. We incorporated in 2011 and started promoting the site in November 2012 - www.Voolla.org.
The story of how Voolla came to be is appealing and based on real-life experiences, but hard to explain in a few sentences. We feel a video about the founder's journey and why this new way of volunteering is so revolutionary will create buzz about our program.
The volunteer professional will work directly with our founder. Our team is easy to work with and responsive. We are an all-volunteer team.
What Voolla offers is very unique, and we would love your help telling our story!
Viral videos aren’t just the provenance of fluffy kittens and wayward celebrities. Do good orgs can too! Bring in one of our professional filmmakers to script, direct and edit a polished, fast paced 1-3 minute video that synthesizes your most powerful messages and makes the viewer desperate to know more.
EXPECTED NUMBER OF MEETINGS
NOTE: If both parties agree, this project may be executed virtually via videoconference. Please refer to our Best Practices for Pro Bono
- 3+ years experience filming and editing commercial or documentary films with an emphasis on trailers and sizzle reels.
- Access to an up to date HD camera and edit system (Final Cut, Avid or Adobe Premiere).
- A reel of past work to show.
- A completed Project Brief.
- An Executive Director committed to the Project.
- Agreed upon objectives, target audience, intended use, as well as established branding guidelines and marketing materials for content development.
- A draft outline/script to be polished in collaboration with Professional.
- Triple checked text for opening titles, end credits and lower thirds.
- Signed clearances and location releases for all subjects and locations. Also, clearance for music or confirmation of open source availability.
- A staff member with time to dedicate to working closely with the Professional for the duration of the project.