Press Kit and Distribution
A project for ChallengeWave
Pro Bono Time
ChallengeWave is focused on improving the health and well-being of Americans through innovative technology. ChallengeWave is really good at helping organizations form social collaboration and friendly competitions around healthy campaigns. Organizations use ChallengeWave to organize and administer structured campaigns for population health improvement.
For our Press Kit and Distribution project, we'd like professional help in getting the word out about our successes. We've worked with School System employees on a pro-bono basis to help organize successful healthy campaigns and would like these accomplishments to be picked up by local press. We've also put in good work with municipality agencies who would appreciate positive press about their organization. We need a game plan and play book we can follow to promote our successes in local and regional press outlets.
A print or electronic press kit is a no brainer: it’s the best way to give a journalist the background and images they need to write a glowing review of your ground breaking work. One of our pro bono PR specialists will write a press release with tantalizing story leads, create a simple, streamlined kit and generate an ultra targeted press list comprised of the most relevant media outlets.
- Background in communications and public relations.
- Expertise in creating and editing communications collateral.
- Familiarity with sourcing press information for building press lists.
- Sample work that you can share with an organization.
- A public relations plan or clearly defined target audience(s).
- Promotional materials (text, photos, images, video, audio) to include in the kit.