Visual Brand & Logo Design
A project for Adoption & Foster Care Mentoring
Pro Bono Time
Adoption & Foster Care Mentoring empowers foster and adopted youth to flourish through committed mentoring relationships.
AFC Mentoring seeks help creating a clean and compelling visual brand to represent the work we do. Particularly, we would like to update and improve our logo and make it cohesive with an overall visual brand!
We are excited and ready to take on this project. Visual Branding will help us to attract and engage our network and proudly share our face with the world!
There is more to a Visual Brand than font and point size. In fact, it’s a subliminal orchestra of design elements including color, typography and composition to consistently communicate your intended meaning to your audience. Once you and your designer arrive at the right look and feel, s(he) can move forward with the creation of the perfect logo to identify your organization at the very first glance and every time.
- Experience creating logos and visual guidlines based on clients' brand.
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe's creative suite.
- Portfolio examaples you can share with an organization.
- A completed Design Brief.
- Examples of preferred logotypes as a design reference.
- Careful thought about your Organization's Visual Branding goals.